Hourly Production Associate
Posted on: September 17, 2023
At Pilgrim's, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of
our team members comes first - always.We have implemented safety
measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to
ensure social distancing guidelines are followed within our
facility. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each
employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings
are available to all team members and enhanced cleaning and
sanitation is regularly performed.1st shift Starting pay rate:
$18.70+ with attendance bonus, Monday to Friday - Some weekend work
required. From: 7:30 am to 4:30PM2nd shift Starting pay rate:
$19.70+ with attendance bonus, Monday to Friday - Some weekend work
required. From: 4:30PM to 1:30AMProduction AssociateESSENTIAL
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: - Processes product using tools (to
include knives), manual labor, and equipment provided in accordance
with USDA and Pilgrim's Company product standards and procedures. -
Process product according to operating procedures and
quality/quantity expectations. - Observes equipment operation,
notifying appropriate personnel of any malfunctions and/or safety
issues/concerns. - Clean and organized work area.
- Assist others with the skills and knowledge gained from the
- Observes all company personnel, quality, safety, and food
safety policies. Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and
communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and
cooperatively with customers, clients, co-workers, and leadership
- Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently
practices and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits
throughout the organization.
- Participates in process improvement and problem solving
utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking
- Follow all company animal welfare guidelines.
- Other duties as directed. EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT: High school
diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred. BASIC SKILLS AND
- Ability to comprehend simple instructions
- Ability to apply common sense.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete
variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to work in cool temperatures (around 40 degrees)
- Ability to stand and use hands for 8-11 hours per day
- Ability to multitask and work quickly
- Must be a team player and be willing to work close to other
employees at some stations. (Less than 3 feet apart.)
- Good hand and eye coordination required.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
- Food or production experience preferred. EOE/Vet/Disabled
Keywords: Pilgrim's, Harrisonburg , Hourly Production Associate, Professions , Linville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!