Shipping & Receiving Coordinator
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Description Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?At
Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our
diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers'
success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and
operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to
do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our
community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do
business. Are you ready for your next challenge?The QRC Airborne
ISR Systems Division of the Airborne Solutions Group of Leidos
currently has an opening for a Shipping and Receiving Coordinator .
Leidos is the primary stakeholder of logistics functions on several
Aerial Intelligence platforms located in various CONUS and OCONUS
operational areas. This is an exciting opportunity to use your
experience helping the U.S. Armed forces and Special Operations
Command supported by Leidos.What's in it for you?The Shipping and
Receiving Coordinator is responsible for the shipping and receiving
of all goods and materials. Duties include the use of computer
system for tracking, logging, verifying, and reporting as well as
packaging and preparing materials for shipment. THE CHALLENGE
(primary responsibilities) Primary Responsibilities include but are
not limited to:
- Receive all program and overhead shipments at VBW in accordance
with Receiving SOP. Complete receiver forms, log in SharePoint,
update equipment locations in property database, and coordinate
with property to add or update equipment records in the property
- Coordinate with Property team and Local Logistics to tag
equipment appropriately and get accurate and thorough asset
information into the property management database.
- Perform counterfeit prevention inspections on all
equipment/materials received at VBW.
- Update maintenance reports with depot repair description and
shipping/receiving dates for equipment returning from depot
- Prepare shipments for transport. Complete inventory of
equipment/materials shipping. Reconcile equipment list with
shipping request to ensure all equipment/materials requested are in
the shipment. Prepare shipping documents in accordance with SOP's.
Coordinate transportation with commercial carriers.
- Ensure regulatory compliance for shipments containing CCI,
Hazardous Materials, classified equipment, and other special
handling or marking requirements by coordinating with subject
matter experts for special handling requirements.
- Issue all equipment to designated POCs or the warehouse.
- Create/Submit shipping request documents for CONUS/OCONUS
- Use barcode scanners while packaging/preparing shipments.
- Provide forklift or man-lift support around VBW.
- Coordinate with site logistics to plan and execute MILAIR
- Other logistics duties as assigned in response to contractual,
mission, or manager requirements. WHAT SETS YOU APART (job
- High School Diploma with minimum of two (2) years of relevant
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50 lb regularly.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as
Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.Security
- Must be able to obtain Secret Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with Army or DoD logistics policies and
- Experience with transportation requirements and forms for
commercial and military shipments
- Forklift Operator Certification
- HAZMAT Certification
- ITAR Regulations
- Bachelor's DegreeAIRBORNE ISR Pay Range: Pay Range $36,400.00 -
$65,800.00 The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general
guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary.
Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but
are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Harrisonburg , Shipping & Receiving Coordinator, Professions , Bridgewater, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!