Credit Analyst I
Company: Farm Credit Council
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Farm Credit of the Virginias is seeking to hire a Credit Analyst I in Staunton or Harrisonburg, VA.
The Credit Analyst I develops and analyzes all types of credit information for use by the Association in making lending decisions, at times under the guidance of the supervisor or more experienced Credit Analysts.
* Bachelor's degree in business, economics, finance, agriculture or a related field.
* 1 year experience of credit analysis techniques in agriculture-related work or commercial finance.
* Driver's license for work-related travel to branches and training events.
* Initiative - Ability to work independently under general supervision.
* Working knowledge in credit analysis and regulatory requirements.
* Excel and Outlook sufficient to create, update and save a variety of documents
* General knowledge of product ion agriculture
* General knowledge of finance and macroeconomics
* Skill in utilizing technology to increase efficiency
* Oral and written communication skills, sufficient to exchange information effectively with peers, supervisor and customers
(FCV is an EEO/AA employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.)
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact me by email at and let me know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Keywords: Farm Credit Council, Harrisonburg , Credit Analyst I, Professions , Harrisonburg, Virginia
here to apply!