Posted on: November 17, 2022
Job Level: HourlyJob Type: Hourly Full TimeWant to build a
stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join
Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to
safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This
position is in Cargill's protein and salt business, where we
provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of
customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to
manufacturers and exporters.Job Location: Harrisonburg, VAJob Type:
Full TimeShift: 1st - 2nd ShiftCompensation: $21.87/hr -
$22.87/hrSign On Bonus: $5,000Benefits Information
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Marathon Health Clinic (Employer sponsored health center)
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee DiscountsPrincipal Accountabilities
- Perform general machine
- Understand motor control and motor circuit repairs.
- Understand schematics and installation/operation manuals.
- Read and understand maintenance work schedule and PM's
- Learn and understand PM procedures for assigned machines.
- Must remain current with the latest technical information
through a program of continuing education or advanced
- Effectively communicate with growers, drivers, delivery
personal, employee, and plant management.
- Skills needed for this position: Equipment troubleshooting,
Mechanical systems, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Plumbing,
Fabrication/Welding, Electrical/Electronics, Reliability and
proactive maintenance, Computer use.
- Coverage for department staffing needs including weekends and
holidays as needed.Required Qualifications
- Must have had skills verification and demonstrated some
- Must be able to use hand and power tools.
- Must be able to be trained and certified to operate a
- Must have previous industrial maintenance experience.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays, and overtime as
- Must be able to work without close supervision.Preferred
- Previous Cargill experience
- Work history in the past 12 monthsConsidered candidates will
receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this
position does not include relocation reimbursement.Equal
Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
Keywords: Cargill, Harrisonburg , Maintenance Associate, Professions , Harrisonburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!