Company: Cracker Barrel
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Store Location: US-VA-Harrisonburg Overview:
As a kitchen team member and Dishwasher, you'll keep the kitchen
humming by stocking it up with the tools and dishes they need to
create and plate our homemade favorites.
In this role, you will work closely with both the kitchen and
dining room teams to make sure that each guest has a spotless table
to sit at while enjoying their meal on squeaky clean dishes. As a
kitchen team member, you will have flexible hours (full or part
time) and the opportunity for promotion and continued
You will need to be able to stand for long periods, work in a
variety of environments, be expected to lift, load and carry up to
40 pounds, and work with hot and cold food items. You must be able
to understand and carry out instructions while working effectively
with co-workers and managers to please our guests.
We'd love to get to know you! Text "CBJOBS" to 97211 to start your
application or click "Apply for the job online" above.
NOTE: Racism, either overt or perpetuated through unconscious bias,
has no place at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, and both our
Mission and People Promise are firmly rooted in the principle of
valuing what everyone brings to the table. Our employees work hard
to ensure that our brand, which is grounded in genuine hospitality
and nostalgia, represents only what is good about those things.
While our dcor and food may harken back to earlier times, our
inclusive culture and beliefs about equality and diversity do
Come for the biscuits and stay for the perks- Cracker Barrel offers
- Culture of Belonging:
- We believe in Family. We care about your wellbeing and your
success. We foster an atmosphere where employees care for each
other like family. Our employees are encouraged to be themselves,
and this means we accept and celebrate our differences.
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
- Top Notch Training:
- PAR Training program: our hourly employee training program is
built to help you grow and succeed. Earn your stars and be rewarded
with pay increases
- We have a unique role of the Employee Training Coordinator at
each location and their purpose is to help you be successful in
- Cross Training- If you thrive in an environment where no day is
the same, you can cross train and work in a variety of roles for
- Diverse Career Paths:
- Cracker Barrel values internal development- whether you want to
become an Employee Training Coordinator, a Shift Leader, a
Restaurant or Retail Manager, or come join us at our Home Office in
Lebanon, TN to work in corporate support for our stores; we are
committed to helping you reach your personal career goals.
- Competitive Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive pay based on your experience with opportunities to
earn additional pay increases with the PAR Training program
- Paychecks weekly or daily - You can access the pay you have
earned throughout the week!
- Flexible Schedules
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits starting on day 1
- 401K with company matching starting at 90 days
- Vacation Time
- 35% off restaurant and retail items
- Employee Stock Purchasing Program Required
Keywords: Cracker Barrel, Harrisonburg , Dishwasher, Other , Harrisonburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!