Company: Farm Credit Council
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Location: Harrisonburg, VA or Culpeper, VA
From your first day, you will be part of an engaged and
customer-focused team! You will be introduced to a portion of our
operations focusing on lending, credit and processing. In addition
to learning about the different aspects of our operations, you will
be given the opportunity to work on a small business challenge
project with your fellow interns. You will use your own judgment
and creativity as you get to know our business. You will end the
summer making recommendations to our team based on what you have
learned. Additionally, the summer is packed with opportunities to
get to know Farm Credit- our people, our customers, and our unique
contribution to rural America. Expect to challenge and to be
challenged! The internship will run from approximately June 1st,
2023 through mid August 2023.
Applications will be accepted until Thursday, December 1, 2022
- Gain an understanding of our l ending, processing and credit
philosophies (and/or other operations based on business need).
- Actively participate in educational opportunities provided
throughout the summer to gain a broad understanding of Farm
- Gain an understanding of the Association's vision, mission and
- Assist in researching, developing and carrying out a project plan
with specific goals, and recommendations.
- Present final project in a creative and effective manner.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in an accredited College or
University completing a Bachelor's Degree or Advance Degree in
Finance/Accounting, Marketing, Human Resources, Business, and/or
- We need candidates who can think on their feet, solve problems
creatively, work independently, and travel extensively throughout
- Our interns need exceptional communication and presentation
skills, ability to work pr oductively with a diverse team, and be a
savvy technology user.
- All of our employees reflect our values: Excellence, Passion,
Integrity and Collaboration.
(FCV is an EEO/AA employer, including veterans and individuals with
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
employment process, please contact me by email at and let me know
the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests
for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis
Keywords: Farm Credit Council, Harrisonburg , Lending Intern, Other , Harrisonburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!