Company: Rocco Building Supplies, LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Mission: Bringing quality home with industry leading service and
Vision: To become the preferred supplier of our industries finest
brands, while earning the trust and respect of our customers,
suppliers and employees.
Core Values: Teamwork, Resilience, Integrity, Safety Excellence,
Pride-Worthy Customer Service, Winning Attitude and Community
Position Title: - - - - - - - - - - - - -Fabrication Supervisor
The Fabrication Supervisor will be a high performing individual
responsible for guiding their team to meet and exceed their goals
and to reinforce Rocco's reputation as a leader in Pride-Worthy
Customer Service. -The ideal candidate will have the ability to
handle the details of daily operations along with more complex
systems. The Supervisor will not only direct the workflow of our
team members, but also interact with vendors as the face of our
company. The most successful Supervisor will be passionate about
continuous customer satisfaction, achieved through effective
employee training, implementation of company policy, efficiency,
performance and winning attitude.
Specific Position Accountabilities:
- -Review work orders & coordinate production work flow to door
- -Ensure fabrication department exceeds targets for Fabrication
expenses as a percentage of door and countertop sales.
- -Participate in production meetings to coordinate with Director
of Operations and Product Manager to ensure projects are completed
in a timely manner.
- -Ensure all processes are followed and documented regarding the
Energy Star Program.
- -Maintain an accurate perpetual inventory by completing all cycle
counts and inventory verifications as scheduled by Director of
- -Ensure safe production procedures are utilized and that assigned
PPE is worn in order to reduce hazards, production accidents and
injury rate; enforce and perform daily housekeeping; improve safety
communications (verbal & through the use of signs); participate in
monthly safety training. Assist in hazard assessment and
- -Provide input to Director of Operations for completion of annual
- -Develop hourly employees, to include promoting positive employee
relations that will produce favorable employee retention levels,
and enforcing the Company's Policies
- -Continue to develop process improvements and increase
efficiencies in the Fabrication Department.
- -Ensure the production areas are clean and organized. Create a
plan and map out personnel accountability.
- -Working with the systems manager, assist in implementing any
technology or machinery for increased safety measures or production
- -Maintain and uphold quality and workmanship to ensure all
finished goods meet QA standards.
- -Other duties as assigned by Director of Operations.
Qualifications and Requirements of Successful Candidate:
Education & Experience
- - - - - - -Minimum of high school diploma; Previous Supervisory
experience preferred; -Associates/Bachelor degree preferred
- - - - - - -Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite-Word, Excel,
Outlook; Ability to learn Agility ERP System, Millwork Configurator
and Warehouse Management System
- Must live in the Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Key Skills & Competencies
- - - - - - -Proficiency in door fabrication techniques
- - - - - - -Ability to lead and supervise team members; Ability to
train new hourly employees in departments; Ability to provide
input/documentation regarding fabrication employees for performance
appraisals, attendance/discipline issues; safety violations
- - - - - - -Ability to lift 80 lbs; ability to stand at
fabrication workstation for up to 8 hrs
- - - - - - -Ability to multi-task, and prioritize within a
demanding work environment
- - - - - - -Ability to process orders and research orders
efficiently within a computer system
- - - - - - -Ability to assist in regular safety training; ability
to enforce safety regulations and outlined procedures.
- - - - - - -Ability to communicate effectively with employees,
management and vendors
- - - - - - -Proficient in English-strong reading, writing, and
- - - - - - -Proficient in Math -including measurements
- - - - - - -Strong desire for continued growth and learning
How to Apply
Resume and Cover Letter is required for all applicants.
Keywords: Rocco Building Supplies, LLC, Harrisonburg , Fabrication Supervisor, Other , Harrisonburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!