Campus Representative - James Madison University
Company: Course Hero
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Course Hero is looking for paid Campus Representatives! We are
firm believers in the power of learning communities where students
grow by sharing, collaborating, and supporting each other. As a
Campus Representative at James Madison University, you will host
events on your campus to promote Course Hero's Sweepstakes and
Books for Africa initiatives. You will also create awareness of the
Course Hero platform and how it can help students graduate
confident and prepared.
- Grow Course Hero's library of helpful study resources by
encouraging peers on your campus to share their best study
- Host in-person or virtual events in order to educate students
about Course Hero incentives and products
- Encourage students to upload their helpful study resources for
a chance to win the Course Hero Sweepstakes
- Support mission-driven initiatives like Books for Africa and
other non profit organizations you are passionate about
- Partner with organizations on your campus
- Set and achieve specific goals each week
- Communicate regularly with your manager through one-on-one
meetings and Slack conversations
- Grow a community on your campus that loves and engages with
- Current undergraduate/graduate student
- Interested in sales, marketing, and event planning
- Able to commit at least a minimum of 3-10 hours per week to
host events with students on your campus
- Gritty self-starter
- Involved in campus organizations and communities
- Effective communicator who enjoys networking with others
- Reliable and willing to learn and grow
- Excited about the Course Hero Platform
- Eligible to work in the US with a valid SSN
What We Offer You
- Competitive Compensation: You will receive hourly pay for your
time hosting events, along with a $10 payment for every entry you
receive (1 entry = 10 accepted study documents) and additional
bonuses for exceeding weekly expectations.
- Professional Development: We provide coaching and mentorship to
help you develop and refine your marketing, sales, networking,
communication, management, and leadership skills.
- Career Advancement: We offer personalized career advancement
resources to stellar representatives including letters of
recommendation, references for future jobs, and the opportunity to
get hired as part of the full-time team.
- Individualized Mentorship: You'll have bi-weekly check-in
meetings with an assigned Community Manager, who is committed to
maximizing your success in our program.
- Philanthropy: A key component of our program includes our Books
for Africa initiative. To date, we've donated 250,000+ books and
counting to schools in the Gambia. You will also get the
opportunity to give back locally when you partner with
organizations on your campus.
- Opportunity: With over millions of users frequenting our site,
you have the chance to be directly involved with one of the fastest
growing startups in the world of education technology.
Access to Resources: You will receive Premier Course Hero
Membership during the program to help support you during your
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and
inclusion within our company. We will consider all qualified
applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability
status. We will ensure that individuals who are differently abled
are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment as provided to other applicants or employees. Please
contact us to request accommodation.
Course Hero is on a mission to help students graduate, confident
and prepared. The online learning platform offers over 60 million
course-specific study resources created by and for students and
educators, as well as 24/7 tutor help. More than 65,000 verified
college educators use Course Hero to collaborate with other faculty
and share resources to hone new strategies for instruction.
Everyday, students, educators and tutors help more than 20 million
students make every study hour count.
We have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are
customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty, and we love
to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident
We are not the only ones that think we're onto something big.
Course Hero has been recognized as one of the 2021 Top 100 Best
Places to Work in the Bay Area, Top 50 Best Paying Companies in the
Bay Area, Top 100 Most Transparent Companies, and in the Top 50
Most Transformational Companies in Education Technology. Read up on
some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to
see what it is like to work with our team.
Join us on our mission!
Keywords: Course Hero, Harrisonburg , Campus Representative - James Madison University, Other , Harrisonburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!