Sales Team Lead - Full Time - BILINGUAL
Company: Goodwill Industries of The Valleys, Inc.
Posted on: January 11, 2022
BILINGUAL - Spanish does not need to be first language. Able to
read and write fluent Spanish/English, English/Spanish
$15.50 Per Hour
A critical member of the Goodwill Donated Goods team, as a Sales
Team Lead you can expect to work 37-40 per week and to be eligible
for benefits, including Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, paid
holidays, paid time off (PTO), company-provided life insurance,
short term disability coverage, 403B with company match, employee
referral bonuses, and our employee assistance program
- Working to resolve customer dissatisfaction issues, seeking
manager on duty for assistance, when necessary.
- Supporting the oversight of the sales floor and being engaged
in selling donated items.
- Leading employees with established policies and guidelines in
compliance, safety, security, sales, productivity, and record
keeping procedures and practices.
- Ensuring all items found on the sales floor that are considered
recalled are removed, recorded on the recall activity log, and
properly disposed of.Qualifications:
- A high school graduate or GED recipient? Computer skills,
including Microsoft Office and web-based programs?
- Reliable and looking to join a team with advancement
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds, with or without assistance and/or
- Someone who has prior retail experience?
Excited by the opportunity to join a team dedicated to helping
others? Submit your application today and join the Goodwill team,
where you will know that your work is changing the lives of our
neighbors in Central, Southwest, and Southside Virginia.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Keywords: Goodwill Industries of The Valleys, Inc., Harrisonburg , Sales Team Lead - Full Time - BILINGUAL, Other , Harrisonburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!