Operative (Harrisonburg, VA, VA, US)
Company: Kerry Luxembourg S.a.r.l.
Posted on: July 16, 2021
Requisition ID 25365
Position Type (US)Full Time
Posting Type DNI
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've
become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's
building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage
or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to
better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across
the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an
opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and
beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as
your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a
career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
- Follow all safety and OSHA guidelines.
- Follow all regulations and procedures as specified by USDA,
FDA, DEQ, and Ariake. Examples of the policies include:
- Employee handbook
- Master Cleaning Schedule
- Be productive and follow the standard operating times.
- Keep all areas clean. Examples: Discard rubber bands
found on the floor, empty the trash receptacles, and clean the
- Have the ability to lift at least fifty pounds.
- Make the highest quality product possible.
- Complete assigned paperwork on a timely basis.
- Perform basic preventive maintenance on equipment.
- Document and report any concerns to your supervisor.
- Assist other operators in the production department as time
permits. This promotes Teamwork and makes processing run more
- Perform tasks as required by management.
- * If you are not sure what to do, ask your
- Operate lee kettle, mixing tanks, and all other back processing
equipment in accordance with operating manual to achieve the
highest quality product possible.
- the Lee Kettle as detailed in the operation manual.
- Pack the product as specified by the flow sheet.
- Operate the Comitrol as needed.
- Maintain the floors and mezzanine in the canning room.
- Check and fill hairnet and ear plug dispensers daily.
- Clean the water hoses in the production area weekly
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two years production experience.
- Good verbal, written and organizational skills.
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are
made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age
disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics
protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally
authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer
of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a
background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can
be found here. Additional information can also be
Keywords: Kerry Luxembourg S.a.r.l., Harrisonburg , Operative (Harrisonburg, VA, VA, US), Other , Harrisonburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!