**Contract with possibility to go direct** SUMMARY: Seeking a
Production Coordinator/Manager to help support Operations team.
This position will report directly to the Site Director.
• Help lead the production staff-will direct their work and
daily tasks to help achieve production targets.
• Coordinate production activities with other functions, such as
procurement, maintenance, materials, quality, etc.
• Multi-tasking ability is a must have skill for this
• Help transition the operations team into SAP.
• Continuous Improvement activities to improve manufacturing
• Bachelor degree or equivalent experience. Engineering
• Five years of leadership experience in a food operation.
• Proven ability to improving plant operations and team
• Knowledge of safety and compliance with state/federal
• Knowledge of quality initiatives, specifically GMP and
• High level of Excel, Word and Outlook expertise will be
necessary in the fulfilment of this position
• Excellent analysis and decision making skills
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the
right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you
with leading organizations where you can learn and grow,
collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with
top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of
short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term,
we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising
job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with
disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under
its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with
applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly