Company: Computer Enterprises, Inc.
Posted on: November 4, 2018
- Design and program web application features including presentation, business logic, and persistence layers
- Build and execute unit tests and integration tests
- Help other team members to test the features they have built
- Work with Product Owner, Services and Help Desk team when required to provide support for technical issues that are encountered
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned including conducting technical training/demos (internal and external), creating technical documentation and similar activities, as needed QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other related field
- 5+ years experience as a full stack web developer using Java technologiesRequired Skills/Experience:
- Excellent SQL database skills including relational design and performance tuning
- Experience with the Linux operating system
- Experience working with source code management tools such as Git and Subversion
- Voracious desire to learn new technologies fast
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Demonstrated commitment to quality work required.
- Demonstrable experience with developing dynamic, data-driven web applications Desired Skills/Experience:
- Experience working with JIRA for managing software development
- Experience communicating directly to customers to gain insight into product requirements and software features or issues
- Experience with Agile Scrum or the ability to quickly learn the Agile Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of the functions and needs of Administrative Software used by higher education Job Requirements Java Developer - Java Software Developer - Software Development - IT - Information TechnologyJob RequirementsAs a Java Developer, you must be able to manage multiple responsibilities and pay close attention to details. We are seeking a leader who will foster team knowledge and innovation through the adoption and promotion of new techniques, tools, and processes. You must possess strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills. We are seeking a self-starter who takes initiative. You must be passionate about anything and everything Java and web - from the front-end to the back-end.Java Developer - Java Software Developer - Software Development - IT - Information TechnologyAbout UsAt CEI, we maintain long-term business relationships with a wide variety of clients ranging from early stage, venture-backed firms to Fortune 500 companies. Our dedicated recruiters will work with you every step of the way, learning about your skills, your abilities, and your future goals, and matching you with opportunities that will challenge and excite you. We will provide you with valuable feedback and advice-from resume assistance to preparation for interviews-to ensure that you are at your competitive best. Let CEI find your next great opportunity! Apply now! - provided by Dice Full Stack Java
Keywords: Computer Enterprises, Inc., Harrisonburg , Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Harrisonburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!