Dishwasher, Skyland Lodge
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: March 19, 2023
The Opportunity Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring
seasonal Dishwasher to join our team at Skyland Lodge in Shenandoah
National Park, Virginia. As a Dishwasher, you are responsible for
cleaning and sanitizing the kitchen and all food and drink serving
equipment. Minimum pay rate: $13.00 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at
We care about our team member's personal and professional
well-being. Delaware North provides a benefits package designed to
give you the comfort, safety, and security you need to deliver
exceptional experiences for our guests. All team members receive
- Weekly pay
- Employee assistance program
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Flexible work schedulesEligible team members may also receive:
health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match,
paid vacation days and holidays, paid parental bonding leave, and
tuition and/or professional certification reimbursement. Some
locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the future if
required by federal, state, or local law. Responsibilities
- Wash dishes, glassware, pots, pans, flatware, and kitchen
items, using dishwashers or by hand.
- Place clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in storage
- Clean work area including equipment, floors, walls, and cooking
- Ensure that all levels for sanitizer on dish machines and pot
sinks are at the specific requirements for health standards.
- Keep all kitchen wares storage areas clean and orderly.
- Remove trash from the dish room and transport it to the
dumpster. Cleans and sanitizes garbage cans Qualifications
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others. Physical
- Ability to stand and walk for the entire length of shift.
- Ability to lift and carry supplies and equipment up to 60
pounds and place items on high and low shelves in storerooms and
- Frequent reaching, twisting at the waist, bending, and
- Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, mops, and
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts from broken
glass, metal cans, scalds, burns, slipping and tripping, exposure
to and contact with chemical cleaning agents.
- Ability to withstand temperatures in a hot and damp kitchen
environment. Who We Are Shenandoah National Park offers over
200,000 acres of protected lands with lots to explore including
cascading waterfalls, spectacular vistas, and quiet wooded hollows.
It's a great place to hike, camp, bike, fish, take photographs or
go canoeing. We offer on-site housing and a free meal during every
shift. At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work
with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues,
casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier
restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately
take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Harrisonburg , Dishwasher, Skyland Lodge, Hospitality & Tourism , Harrisonburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...