Front Desk Clerk, Skyland Lodge
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: March 18, 2023
The Opportunity Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring
friendly, outgoing, and customer-service focused seasonal Front
Desk Clerks to join our team at Skyland Lodge in Shenandoah
National Park , Virginia .Minimum pay rate: $12.15 /
hourInformation on our comprehensive benefits package can be found
at .We care about our team member's personal and professional
well-being. Delaware North provides a benefits package designed to
give you the comfort, safety, and security you need to deliver
exceptional experiences for our guests. All team members receive
- Weekly pay
- Employee assistance program
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Flexible work schedulesEligible team members may also receive:
health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match,
paid vacation days and holidays, paid parental bonding leave, and
tuition and/or professional certification reimbursement. Some
locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the future if
required by federal, state , or local law. Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Greet and register guests via a centralized registration
- Coordinate with housekeeping department as needed.
- Handle cash and credit card transactions; maintain accurate
paperwork as it relates to front office operations.
- Resolve small issues as they arrive for guest.
- Check and balance the daily figures, post room and tax charges
on guest accounts.
- Deliver items to guests as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Good interpersonal communication skills in person and by
- Must be able to multitask, function in a professional manner
under pressure from guests and supervisors. Physical Requirements
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to walk, bend, twist, crouch, push, pull and climb
stairs throughout shift. Who We Are Shenandoah National Park offers
over 200,000 acres of protected lands with lots to explore
including cascading waterfalls, spectacular vistas, and quiet
wooded hollows. It's a great place to hike, camp, bike, fish, take
photographs or go canoeing. We offer on-site housing and a free
meal during every shift. At Delaware North, you'll love where you
work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in
sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels,
or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can
ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company
with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive
and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and
grow with us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
Keywords: Delaware North, Harrisonburg , Front Desk Clerk, Skyland Lodge, Hospitality & Tourism , Harrisonburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...