Health Center Manager RN - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Company: Premise Health
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Health Center Manager RN$5,000 Sign-On Bonus!Relocation
We are seeking a Health Center Manager (RN) to work full-time in
our Employer Health Center located in Harrisonburg, VA.
Seeking Work/life balance? No Weekends, No Holidays!
The schedule is Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 7:00a - 4:00p and
Tuesday/Thursday, 10:00a - 7:00p.
Premise Health offers a comprehensive benefits package to all
full-time team members including Medical, Dental, Vision, Virtual
Care, 401K, generous Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, CME
Reimbursement, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider
and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving
over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the
largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise
partners with its clients to offer fully connected care - in-person
and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite
and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering
care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite,
mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down
barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient,
integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products,
delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve
organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that
meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live
healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
- Oversees the overall management of a medium size health center
(2+ regularly scheduled employees)
- Provides a moderate amount of time (15- 50%), dedicated to
patient care and/or technical expertise as needed.
- Manages technical Team Leaders and monitors all daily
operational processes for Medical Leaders and providers
- Compiles input for the performance appraisal process for all
- Manages staff typically composed of RNs, administrative and
technical staff (staff may be exempt or nonexempt); Responsible for
following appropriate processes for staff management including
talent acquisition, staff development and performance management.
Provides input to Director, Client Operations for the final
- Responsible for interviewing, training and ensuring the
successful orientation and onboarding of new colleagues
- Manages daily operations, workflow, work schedules, timecard
monitoring etc. to ensure efficient and effective Health Center
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and presents
resolutions and recommendations to the Director, Client
- Makes recommendation regarding staffing model based on
objective scheduling & volume analysis - presents to Director,
Client Operations for approval
- Understands and complies with all regulatory, procedural,
policy and licensing requirements
- Completes incident reports as needed and provides assistance to
the Medical Care and Outcomes dept. regarding investigations and
the resolution of complaints
- Communicates and coordinates corporate messages and ensures
implementation of policies and procedures are followed
- Coaches and provides feedback to staff on a regular basis
- Manages internal budget, reviews expenses, purchases supplies,
inventories equipment, medication etc. where appropriate
- Assists in the identification and scheduling of local per
- Works collaboratively with the Medical Leader at the site to
manage internal site issues
- Communicates regularly with staff, conducts meetings and keeps
- Acts as health center's infection control lead and collaborates
with the corporate Director of Quality and Infection Control
- May interact with client representatives as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Current license as a RN in practicing state
- Certification in Occupational Health (COHN/COHN-S) may be
required for some sites
- Current hands on certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support
for health care providers is required
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in the medical field
- 2 - 3 years' management experience
- Experience accessing CDC, WHO, APIC or other industry standards
for Infection Prevention practices.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent computer skills (Internet software, spreadsheet, word
- Demonstrated problem-solving and work flow management
- Excellent Communication skills
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Training skills preferred
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made
and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and
be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive
pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a
company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent
acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value
inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health's commitment to the safety, health and
wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health
encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to
date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws
or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a
position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of
vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the
pre-employment onboarding process. *
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can
Keywords: Premise Health, Harrisonburg , Health Center Manager RN - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!, Healthcare , Harrisonburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!