Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Bellaire at Stone Port
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Title: Location: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Harrisonburg,
VirginiaOne Family. One Community.Join our Award-Winning Team
today! Currently seeking Direct Care Aide at our Bellaire at Stone
Port Assisted Living Community.Our community is united by our
Guiding Principle of Caring with H.E.A.R.T.---. Through Honesty,
Excellence, Accountability, Residents First, and Teamwork, we
promote a culture of trusted care and engagement that fosters
meaningful, purposeful work. We believe our actions impact the
quality of care we provide, both individually and as a team. Our
mission is to embrace each day as an opportunity to make a positive
difference with this promise and pledge.If you are looking for an
opportunity to enrich the lives of others and you share our passion
for making a difference in people's lives, come join our team! We
offer competitive wages, benefits, training, and the opportunity
for growth. We welcome you to apply and join our family today as a
Direct Care Aide today!We Are All Family---Responsibilities
- Provide personal care to residents per their individualized
plan of care.
- Prepare residents for meals and assist to and from the dining
- Assist residents with meal set up and eating.
- Assist residents with toilet and incontinence care.
- Perform vital signs, B/Ps, weights, and other trained
procedures as directed by Supervisor.
- Provide daily light housekeeping services, such as emptying
trash, dusting, bed making, and other items as required in the
- Assist as directed in proper admission, transfer, and discharge
of residents, inventory resident possessions, and report defective
equipment to administration.
- Foster teamwork and have a positive impact on team members,
residents, and visitors.Qualifications
- Must be 18 years of age or older or have a certificate to
- Must read, write, speak, and understand English.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Completion of training program for certification; Certified
Nursing Assistant (CNA) preferred.
- CPR certified.
- Experience in long-term care is preferred.
- Knowledge of procedures and techniques involved in
administering basic first aid and resident care.
- Good physical and mental health; neat, clean, well-groomed, and
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.Bellaire at
Stone PortBellaire at Stone Port is nestled between the gorgeous
Blue Ridge mountains of the historic Harrisonburg, Virginia (across
the street from Sentara RMH). Residents have access to a full list
of life-enhancing amenities and activities as well as
around-the-clock care and sincere encouragement. Bellaire at Stone
Port provides a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere where
residents easily transition, thrive, and enjoy life - just like at
home. We make senior living a carefree experience.
Keywords: Bellaire at Stone Port, Harrisonburg , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Harrisonburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!