Occupational Therapist (OT) $5,000 Sign On Bonus
Company: Harrisonburg Health & Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Harrisonburg Health & Rehabilitation Centeris looking for a
caring and dedicated Occupational Therapist who is licensed in
Virginia and is searching for an opportunity to do meaningful work.
This position is an opportunity to put a personal touch on
improving the lives of others. Our team members experience the
daily joy of enriching the lives of others, while building genuine
relationships with patients and their families. Become part of an
enthusiastic and committed team of rehab professionals who share
their positive attitudes and compassionate hearts with every
patient, family, and co-worker.
The Occupational Therapist evaluates residents, develops effective
treatment plans, and obtains approval for service from the
referring physician. Treats residents to the physician's treatment
plan. Participates in discharge planning, records evaluation,
treatment, and charges. Screens residents for potential benefit
from OT intervention.
Job Specific Duties:
- Screens, evaluates and develops programs for implementation for
all patients as needed.
- Supervises Occupational Therapist Assistants and aides
according to state guidelines.
- Develops effective occupational therapy treatment plans and
goals to meet each patient's needs.
- Collaborates/communicates effectively with other center team
members to ensure optimal patient care and progress.
- Prioritizes responsibilities to ensure efficient clinical
- Demonstrates ability and willingness to attain productivity
- Completes documentation/billing timely, and accurately. Ensures
MD orders are obtained according to company policy and
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication
- Demonstrates effective problem-solving skills.
Requirements:Occupational Therapists will hold licensure as
outlined by the state Board of Occupational Therapy in the state of
We offer a competitive rate of pay and a comprehensive benefits
package for full time associates which include affordable health
and dental insurance within 60-90 days of hire, paid time off,
extra pay for holidays, and a 401k with company match.
Keywords: Harrisonburg Health & Rehabilitation Center, Harrisonburg , Occupational Therapist (OT) $5,000 Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Harrisonburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!