Orthopedic / Hand / Partnership / Sign on
Company: Reap Healthcare Agents
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Immediate need for a BE/BC Orthopedic / Hand surgeon to join a
well established group. Lets discuss TY POSITION DETAILS:
- General Ortho ER call at 1 local hospital (current ratio 1:7 /
shared with 1 other hospital-affiliated group).
- Current group size: 8 providers: 3 orthopaedic surgeons, 1
office-based orthopaedist, 1 Pain Management, 1 Podiatrist, 2
- Our MD's and PA's also take "practice call" for group assigned
calls from the hospital. This yields significantly less volume for
the providers. Currently, each is taking 10 days / month. A new
provider would yield 7-8 days of "practice call" per month.
- Partnership potential in the practice after 1 year of
- Partnership potential (at start) in the surgical suite. This
operates under a separate tax id / entity and all operating
surgeons must be owners. Ancillary facility revenue is allocated
according to ownership %.
- Ancillary income in the practice:
- x-ray on-site
- DME Census in our city is 50,000; service area extends to 4
counties, totaling about 200,000. Payer mix is: 36% Medicare, 33%
Anthem BCBS, 10% Work Comp, 4% Medicaid, 8% Optima (private
insurance), 6% other private, 3% self-pay. No HMO's in this
Keywords: Reap Healthcare Agents, Harrisonburg , Orthopedic / Hand / Partnership / Sign on, Healthcare , Harrisonburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!