Unit Manager RN or LPN
Company: Choice Healthcare
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Job Description:Responsible for delivery of care to residents.
Accomodate resident needs, develop care plans, administer nursing
care, evaluate nursing care, and supervise CNA's and other
personnel in the delivery of care.Responsibilities:
- Participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the
customer experience, enhance work flow and/or Improve the work
- Collect information and assist to complete evaluations of
residents at admission and discharge
- Ensure flow of work is completed on unit.
- Make daily rounds to monitor resident care and status of
- Work with the Director of Nursing in resolving grievances with
nursing staff, family members, and
- Licensed nurse with current state license.
- One to three years related experience, supervisory experience
- Must have a current/ active CPR certification
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work
within a team environment in support of company objectives
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy , excellent
organizational skills with the ability to prioritize , coordinate
simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of
quality and productivityBenefits/Perks:
- Life Insurance
- Retirement SavingsLocation: Choice Healthcare at Harrisonburg94
South Avenue Harrisonburg, Va. 22801
Keywords: Choice Healthcare, Harrisonburg , Unit Manager RN or LPN, Executive , Harrisonburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!