Posted on: June 17, 2022
Requisition ID 36662
Position Type (US)Full Time
Career Function Engineering and Maintenance
Posting Type LI
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've
become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's
building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage
or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to
better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across
the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to
shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while
providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests
do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with
Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
This key position provides leadership and direction to the site
maintenance and engineering department. The site Engineering
Manager is responsible for the maintenance function and delivery on
site, coordinating with Sustainability, Project Engineering,
Process Technology and Asset care to drive excellence at the
- Responsible for ensuring that Kerry QSHE policies and standards
are implemented and adhered to on site by the
maintenance/engineering department and any external
- Responsible for development, implementation, maintenance and
adherence to local, national, regional engineering statuary and/or
compliance requirements including the adherence to Kerry
procedures, regional and/or global standards.
- Accountable for ensuring that an effective & comprehensive
preventative maintenance program is in place & executed on time &
on budget, which covers asset reliability, quality, food safety,
health & safety, environmental, and legal compliance.
- Support the engineering team and apply technical skills and
ingenuity to the permanent correction of issues, modifications and
NPI requirements into the process or equipment as necessary in a
timely manner to ensure the business can deliver product to its
customers on time at the highest quality.
- Responsible for developing the site maintenance budget for
approval and managing site budget costs to meet the approved budget
- Identifies and assesses the Criticality of plant, equipment and
systems on a regular basis and adjusts the site engineering
strategy to ensure an efficient and effective Plant and department
- Manages and implements the spare parts holding policy for the
site ensuring the optimum stock holding.
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling predefined KPI
- Responsible for ensuring that site specific engineering
standards and SOPs are updated and developed as appropriate.
Qualifications and skills
- BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering,
Process Engineering, or similar engineering discipline from an
accredited institution is required.
- 5 to 10+ years' experience in a large scale process industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal Skills.
- Strong leadership and employee engagement skills.
- Ability to apply engineering principles in practical
- Strong business knowledge and ability to interface with
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are
made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age
disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics
protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally
authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer
of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a
background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can
be found here . Additional information can also be here .
Keywords: Kerry, Harrisonburg , Engineering Manager, Executive , Harrisonburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!