Cisco Network Engineer - PS5096
Company: Anthem, Inc.
Posted on: September 9, 2018
Anthem, Inc. is the nation's leading health benefits company serving the needs of approximately 40 million medical members nationwide.
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it*s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we*re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This position is located in Harrisonburg, VA.
Infrastructure Services Analyst Advisor
The Infrastructure Services Analyst Advisor will provide day-to-day engineering and operational support for data networks, with primary focus on data center support. * Candidate should have a strong background in data network operational support and troubleshooting, In addition to project installations, case management and tracking, candidate will be required to provide problem resolution in complex data center network environments, and research the associated root cause analysis and preventative measures.
- Install, support, maintain and troubleshoot data center networking equipment
- Perform advanced troubleshooting of Data Center networking solutions
- Provision network ports, IP addresses and other services
- Provide on call support as required
- Assist engineering team in the design and implementation of equipment supporting new projects as required
- Provide guidance and leadership to less experienced engineers.
- Interface with vendors, VARs, third party partners, carriers, end-users, and internal engineering departments to maintain and provide a highly available and reliable network infrastructure
- Work with minimal supervision and instruction on routine work, and develop implementation approaches on new assignments Required Qualifications
- BS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering preferred or years of equivalent experience
- 5-7 years supporting enterprise networks in a Data Center environment
- Cisco CCNP or higher certification preferred
- Familiarity with Cisco ACI concepts and/or experience with ACI installations preferred
- Deep expertise and experience supporting the Cisco product line, including Nexus 9000, Nexus 7000, Nexus 5000, Catalyst 6000, ASR routers, and others
- Knowledge of routing protocols including, OSPF, BGP, and EIGRP
- Knowledge and experience working with firewalls, load balancers, DNS, and other network services
- Ability to perform complex troubleshooting, including capturing and analyzing network packet traces Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America*s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
- provided by Dice Required Qualifications * BS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering preferred or years of equivalent experience * 5-7 years supporting enterprise networks in a Data Center environment
Keywords: Anthem, Inc., Harrisonburg , Cisco Network Engineer - PS5096, Engineering , Harrisonburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!