Automotive General Service Technician
Company: Mr. Tire Auto Service Centers
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Company DescriptionMonro, Inc.Monro, Inc. is one of the nation's
largest auto service companies and major tire retailer. We own and
operate more than 1,200 stores in 32 states and our stock trades on
the Nasdaq (MNRO). The Monro family of brands includes some the
most recognizable names in the industry-Monro Auto Service and Tire
Centers, Mr. Tire, Tire Choice, amongst many more regional chains.
Our dominance is driven by teammates who strive to provide a
five-star experience and deliver consistent value to our guests and
shareholders. At Monro, we understand that a 5-star guest
experience begins with a 5-star teammate experience. In fact, we're
currently investing more than $100 million in store improvements,
new technology, and career development through our own Monro
University training platform.
Destination Monro - Your Career is Here!
Do you have what it takes to shape a better future for yourself and
the automotive service industry? Our vision is to be America's
leading auto and tire centers, trusted by consumers as the best
place in our neighborhoods for quality automotive maintenance and
repairs. We're looking for motivated individuals at every stage in
their career who share our vision. Positions are available in our
retail locations across our many brands, in field management, and
in store operations at our Store Support Center in Rochester, New
York. If you like helping others, as much as you like working on
cars; if you enjoy being part of a team, solving problems, and
building guest relationships; if you value honesty and integrity -
we have a Destination for you at Monro. Contact us to learn more.
-Destination Monro! - Your career is here.
- Perform brakes, suspension, tire installation, scheduled
maintenance, and all manner of automotive repairs and maintenance,
that you are qualified to perform
- Secure our guests approval to perform the work as a result of
the diagnosis; and always maintain a clean, neat work area
- Complete thorough automotive vehicle inspections on every
vehicle you service and perform any repairs and maintenance
- Test drive guest vehicles and use our shop truck in a safe
manner to pick up inventory as needed
- Collaborate with teammates and provide leadership to General
Service Technicians -QualificationsMinimum Qualifications
- High school or GED equivalent.
- 2+ years of automotive technician experience
- Valid Driver License
- Own a basic set of automotive tools or participate in tool
- Ability to work with hands overhead, stand for long periods and
lift 50 lbs.
- Guest and team focused mindset
- Have and maintain an Automotive Technician State Inspector's
license, where applicable. -Preferred Qualifications
- ASE automotive certification in at least one of A1-A8
- Automotive Technician State Inspector License
- Automotive technical school certificate/degreeAdditional
- Health Insurance -
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Career Development
- Employee Discounts - -Your next Destination!Growth Opportunity:
At Monro we're committed to helping our teammates grow their career
through the combination of coursework, demonstrating leadership
skills and open opportunities. Our teammates -receive on-the-job
training, company sponsored certifications, as well as course
curriculum in Monro University that empowers them to advance to the
next level of their careers.Monro, Inc. is an equal opportunity
employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all
positions without regard to -race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Mr. Tire Auto Service Centers, Harrisonburg , Automotive General Service Technician, Engineering , Harrisonburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!