Posted on: September 21, 2022
Requisition ID 36662Position Type (US)Full TimeCareer Function
Engineering and Maintenance Recruiter #LI-PO1Posting Type LILeading
to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the
worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building
and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or
pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to
better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across
the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are
limitless.About KerryA career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers
you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food
and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow
as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future,
a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.About the
roleThis key position provides leadership and direction to the site
maintenance and engineering department. The site Engineering
Manager is responsible for the maintenance function and delivery on
site, coordinating with Sustainability, Project Engineering,
Process Technology and Asset care to drive excellence at the
facility. Key responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring that Kerry QSHE policies and standards
are implemented and adhered to on site by the
maintenance/engineering department and any external
- Responsible for development, implementation, maintenance and
adherence to local, national, regional engineering statuary and/or
compliance requirements including the adherence to Kerry
procedures, regional and/or global standards.
- Accountable for ensuring that an effective & comprehensive
preventative maintenance program is in place & executed on time &
on budget, which covers asset reliability, quality, food safety,
health & safety, environmental, and legal compliance.
- Support the engineering team and apply technical skills and
ingenuity to the permanent correction of issues, modifications and
NPI requirements into the process or equipment as necessary in a
timely manner to ensure the business can deliver product to its
customers on time at the highest quality.
- Responsible for developing the site maintenance budget for
approval and managing site budget costs to meet the approved budget
- Identifies and assesses the Criticality of plant, equipment and
systems on a regular basis and adjusts the site engineering
strategy to ensure an efficient and effective Plant and department
- Manages and implements the spare parts holding policy for the
site ensuring the optimum stock holding.
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling predefined KPI
- Responsible for ensuring that site specific engineering
standards and SOPs are updated and developed as
appropriate.Qualifications and skills
- BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering,
Process Engineering, or similar engineering discipline from an
accredited institution is required.
- 5 to 10+ years experience in a large scale process industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal Skills.
- Strong leadership and employee engagement skills.
- Ability to apply engineering principles in practical
- Strong business knowledge and ability to interface with
manufacturing organization.Kerry is an equal opportunity employer.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color,
religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran
status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only
employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United
States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional
upon the successful completion of a background investigation and
drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be found here
. Additional information can also be here
Keywords: Kerry, Harrisonburg , Engineering Manager, Engineering , Harrisonburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!